Wednesday, September 16 ~ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Monterey Coast Brewing Company ~ 165 Main Street, Salinas
The garage is the best spot for parking. The restaurant validates for 90 minutes.
Women entrepreneurs who love their businesses and earn what they want have mastered their relationship with money. Their financial goals and habits are aligned with their values, their business plans, and personal relationships. They cultivated this mastery through understanding, self-discovery, new perspectives, and habits.
In this talk we’ll explore the four steps to create money mastery. Attendees will learn:
- How our personal and social stories affect our relationships and behaviors with money
- What archetypal behaviors empower our relationships with money, and support our values and goals
- How creating a new money story can set the stage for a harmonious relationship with money
- How to align our story, archetypes and behaviors to live our rich and joyful dreams.
As a certified life and money coach, Sue Horwitz is a veteran solo-entrepreneur. She has successfully launched tech products and new companies, established business-to-business publications, managed multi-million dollar sales territories for Fortune 500 companies.
RSVP by Tuesday, September 8 (8 days in advance) with your meal choice
Kiely Holcomb at email@example.com.
Greek Salad ~ Crisp romaine with feta, kalamata olives, hummus, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sliced red onion & pita chips
Turkey Club (with choice of green salad OR fries)* ~ Sliced turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato & avocado on focaccia
Ravioli filled with ricotta, served with a sun dried tomato cream sauce
* Note: If no side is selected for option 2, above, a garden salad will be assigned. For people who show up without RSVPing, all three choices will be available but may not come out as quickly as those with an RSVP.
Lunch prices are as follows:
$20 member/ $25 guest with RSVP by noon on Tuesday, September 8
$25 member / $25 guest with late RSVP after noon on Tues. September 8
$30 at the door, with no RSVP
SVBWN Needs Your Help!
Part of the SVBWN mission is to support various organizations by way of a "Call to Action" each quarter. If you have an organization that is near and dear to your heart, we want to hear about it. With each "Call to Action," SVBWN asks its members to participate with a donation.
Please contact SVBWN Vice President Carol deLeon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the organization, contact person, and why the organization is important to you.
SVBWN values your input and every little bit helps. Collectively, SVBWN's members can truly make a difference!